These 2 rooms provide a destination where kids or teens can search for content on their own website.
You'll recognize the graphic shown here on the main site directing patrons to the Rooms.
Click on the each website’s 3 helpful buttons to view “Subjects, Collections, Levels.”
Note that both collections are accessible from the main Digital Library collection site.
A few points about how the eReading Room site functions:
· This site URL will cache in your browser. To return to the main digital collection site, there is a “Main Collection” home icon at the top of each site.
· The Subjects menu populates based on the juvenile/young adult fiction/nonfiction titles in our collection. If a subject is not already assigned to a title, it cannot be included in this list.
· The Collections menu is currently using database-driven lists, like our existing site’s collections.
· Clicking on an item in the Levels menu results in any title with that level metadata, and results can be narrowed from there using the filters
- eReading Room for Kids: http://lsw.lib.overdrive.com/kids
- eReading Room for Teens: http://lsw.lib.overdrive.com/teens